Submission for Regional Bands:
- Must be from the Cleveland-Erie-Pittsburgh-Buffalo area.
- You must fill out the regional form. Click Here.
- To eliminate confusion and ensure the bands involved in REMA are fully committed and energized about participating, submission must come from the individual musician or band member. Fans cannot submit a band for an award.
- Each band can only submit themselves into ONE category, unless it is for Album of the Year, Song of the Year, New Artist, or for individual awards
- Bands submitting must have played out live in the Erie area since July 1, 2015.
- Because the REMAs were designed to recognize and highlight musicians from the Erie area, 50 percent or more of the band must live in the Erie area (35 Mile Radius from the city) AND the band must play at least once in Erie County, PA
The categories are as follows:
**Song of the Year
**Album of the Year
**= Public voting will not be apart of the online contest
Categories are subject to combine or drop if there are not enough entries to fill them. Each Category needs 2 entries in order for the category not to be dropped or combined.
- You must FULLY COMPLETE your registration on the site to vote
- You may only vote once in each category
- Evidence of ballot stuffing or other forms of cheating will result in disqualification of those votes.
- The judges reserve the right to question a band about votes that come from outside the country or from distant states and make a decision on their validity.
- There will be weighted voting with the public and judges.
Hall of Fame:
- Any individual musician or band that has won three times will be inducted into the REMA Hall of Fame. You are allowed to enter into categories you won previously. Previous restrictions have been lifted. As a Hall of Fame inductee, you are invited to help in the voting for the judging of the categories.